- Rose Hill Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £3,085 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 09 September 2019 10:00 AM
7.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 9am, 38 weeks per year.
Required from 28 October 2019, Rose Hill Primary School are seeking to appoint a Breakfast Club Assistant.
You will have:
- the ability to prepare simple food and beverages
- an interest in helping children to develop positive learning behaviour
- the ability to work with small groups of children to support learning
- the ability to plan day-to-day activities
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- the ability to be flexible and to try different approaches
- good English and mathematics skills (grade C or level 4 or above).
Our school offers:
- positive, happy and motivated children who enjoy learning
- a strong and supportive professional working environment, with guidance from our excellent team of teachers and support staff.
For further information and a discussion regarding the post, please contact Adam Wilson on (01473) 727552 or email: email@example.com
CVs are not accepted.
Application packs are available from the trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning Human Resources on (01473) 277250.
Alternatively, the application form and job description can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school: Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: 18 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.