- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 08 July 2020 12:00 PM
7.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year, 7.15am – 8.45am.
Required from September 2020.
Our Breakfast Club has grown considerably since it started, and we need someone to help lead our popular provision.
The pupils are used to kind and fun people who help them and organise fun things for them to do before school.
The parents expect our club to look after their children as well as they do; putting safeguarding and the child’s happiness at the centre of their practice.
You will need:
- a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years (as per www.education.gov.uk)
- GCSE grades A–C in English and mathematics, or equivalent
- the ability to work effectively in a team and with a range of stakeholders
- patience, kindness, with high expectations for children and staff
- good knowledge of, and prepared to follow, the school’s policies including intimate care.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Application forms may be submitted to Elizabeth Leonard via post or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.