- Sir Robert Hitcham CEVAP School (Debenham)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £6,962 - £7,426 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2018 09:00 AM
15 hpw, 52 weeks per year.
Required from December 2018, we are looking for someone to join our team who is reliable, conscientious, a good team member and self-motivated.
You will have a key role in maintaining our school site to help achieve its full potential and ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
The main duties / responsibilities will include:
- working with our Handyman on maintenance and improvement of the site and buildings
- carrying out all weekly and monthly routine health and safety checks
- ensuring all buildings and grounds are locked and secure, alarms are activated and deactivated
- understanding and applying health and safety regulations.
We have a large site with currently over 200 pupils.
There may be a requirement to unlock and lock up for lettings, so flexibility is essential. This can be a physically demanding role and will require a child friendly approach.
Further details and an application form are available from the school office by contacting (01728) 860201 or email to: email@example.com or on our website: www.sirroberthitcham.suffolk.sch.uk
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 28 November 2018.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.