- Grove Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,363 - £20,344 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 08 August 2019 01:00 PM
31.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year (PD days can be claimed for). Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
Required from 1 September 2019.
We would like to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and experienced Cover Supervisor to work in our school either 8.30am - 12.30pm, 1pm - 3.15pm or 8.30am - 12pm, 12.30am - 3.15pm. Plus, 30 minutes lunch time duty.
You will have appropriate training and extensive experience. The post is to support learning in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 but may also include EYFS.
The Cover Supervisor role includes supporting and delivering learning in Year 1 to Year 6 and being responsible for delivering learning to the whole class and small groups. The role also includes 30 minutes lunch time duty
- have appropriate training and experience
- have experience of working with primary aged children
- demonstrate the ability to form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- be able to contribute to the whole school community. Hold Level 3+ (preferably Level 5 or 6) or above (or equivalent qualification).
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school office (01502) 538527 or contact Karen Tallett-Pickess via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website: www.groveprimaryschool.org/vacancies
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.