- Stanton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- (£18,887 – £19,265) pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 June 2020 01:00 PM
27.5 hpw, term time only.
Our school is looking for a bubbly and energetic EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our team in September 2020. As an Early Years practitioner you will take on an important role supporting the children’s learning under the teacher’s guidance and create a positive learning environment for all the children.
We can offer you:
- a large, newly refurbished site
- a warm and nurturing environment
- a developing and forward-thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
You will have:
- qualification and skills to at least Level 3 relating to Early Years education / child care
- experience of working with the Early Years framework
- a positive personality and be someone who is happy to go the extra mile.
If you require further information, please call (01359) 250225 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms should be emailed to Sue Chapman at: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.