- Holbrook Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,391 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 November 2018 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 2 terms (initially) from 1 January 2019.
- have experience in Early Years (Foundation Class)
- genuinely enjoy working with children
- have strong interpersonal skills to build positive and supportive relationships with children, staff and parents
- possess good literacy, numeracy and computing skills and are aware of the curriculum requirements for Primary Schools
- be a team player with a positive attitude
- be flexible and have the ability to use your own initiative to support the learning needs of children
- be calm under pressure and have a sense of humour.
Visits to the school are welcome. To arrange a visit, please email Sandra Rennison: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please email completed applications to: email@example.com
Interview date: 29 November 2018.
Holbrook Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity for all members of our school community. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children: we have rigorous policies and procedures for staff conduct, child protection and security and the interview will include questions about safeguarding children. As part of our commitment to child protection and welfare, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).