- St Edmundsbury CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £16,495 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 December 2018 01:00 PM
13 hpw, 2 days a week; Thursday and Friday, 8.30am - 3.30pm, term time only.
Fixed term until July 2019 in the first instance.
St Edmundsbury CEVA Primary School wishes to appoint a Learning Support Assistant for the Reception classes to start in January 2019.
The role requires you to work with groups and individuals with a wide range of abilities, including those with special educational needs.
- have experience within a primary school
- understand the demands of the Early Years Curriculum
- understand how to support pupils of all abilities
- be calm, kind and have a dedicated approach
- have the ability to use your own initiative
- have good communication skills
- have experience of supporting children in Early Years or in a similar role
- have a good understanding of how children learn.
Visits to the school are recommended and particularly welcome. Please contact the school business manager, Sue Ogden to make an appointment.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by hard copy direct to the school office.
St Edmundsbury CEVA Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.