- Whitehouse Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 03 September 2019 09:00 AM
Up to 30 hpw, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 3.30pm, term time.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Due to changing needs across the school, we require an experienced EYFS teaching assistant.
- work under the direction of our class teachers and SENCO to support children's learning
- deliver some of our intervention and nurture programmes across the school. We welcome applications from experienced classroom TAs who would like to extend and develop their expertise in these areas
- have a level 3 or above Early Years qualification
- be flexible and adaptable, able to support learning in the classroom, in a group situation or with an individual pupil.
Whitehouse Community Primary School is an inclusive and supportive setting. Following a period of growth, the school is now 3-form entry in Years R - 6 and has a 52 place nursery offering 30 hours provision. In June 2019, the school was rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
For further information about the school, visit our website: www.whcps.org
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Cath Anderson on (01473) 741249 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to: Whitehouse CP School, Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN.
Interview date: 9 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.