- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £17,842 - £18,933 pro rata
- 32.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
- 08.30 - 15.30, Monday to Friday.
- Fixed term until March 2022.
- Required from September 2021.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Grade 2 Teaching Assistant on a temporary contract until the end of March 2022.
Our pupils do very well in part 'because of consistently good and often outstanding teaching and the expertise of their Learning Support Assistants.'
We need to recruit an EYFS Teaching Assistant from September 2021 who has:
- recent experience of working in a setting using the Early Years Framework
- experience of working with individuals, or small groups, to support the learning as directed by the teacher
- experience of undertaking a range of routine tasks to support learning and using Tapestry to communicate pupil progress
- GCSE Grades A-C in English and maths, or equivalent.
Please contact Elizabeth Leonard on (01473) 623790 to arrange a visit after school hours.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Application forms may be submitted to Elizabeth Leonard via post or email:
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.