- Rushmere Hall Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,295 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 12:00 PM
35 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
Required from November 2019 or January 2020.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of Family Liaison Manager to support our children and their families.
Working across the school with staff, families and children to overcome barriers, you will help to ensure that all children are able to attend school and achieve their full potential.
As part of this role you will act as the designated safeguarding lead (DSL) and assume responsibility for ensuring compliance with national statutory regulations, governing child welfare and safeguarding in schools.
We require an organised professional who has:
- experience of working within school family liaison and carrying out the DSL role
- excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to remain calm even when under pressure
- a wealth of experience of delivering family support
- excellent standards of English, numeracy and competency with ICT
- the ability to liaise with parents and professionals offering support and challenge as appropriate
- the ability to work using your own initiative at a highly professional level
- secure knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- the willingness to be part of highly performing team
- the ability to sensibly manage the challenges of this role.
* actual approx. salary £20,831 - £21,294 pa.
We encourage a visit to the school before applying to gather a full understanding of the role and the challenges within it.
Please note CV applications will not be accepted.
For further details, to arrange a visit or for an application form, please contact the school office on (01473) 726027, email: email@example.com or visit the school website: www.rushmerehallprimaryschool.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 25 September 2019.
Please return your completed application form to the school.
Rushmere Hall Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.