- Birchwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 to £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 04:00 PM
Fixed Term for one year initially.
12.50 hpw, 38 weeks per year
8.30am to 4pm Wednesday and Thursday (with the possibility of absence cover).
Birchwood Primary School is an “Outstanding” primary school in all areas. “The School fosters an enabling environment that allows all pupils to aspire and thrive.” Ofsted (Oct 2016).
Following a restructure of hours, we require a motivated and skilled individual to join our highly experienced and effective admin and finance team. You will be reporting directly to the School Business Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Processing purchase orders, invoices, and basic finance tasks
- Answering telephone calls, emails and supporting the leadership team
- Supporting the governing body organising meetings, minutes and any other tasks as required.
You will need:
- experience of working in a high paced environment
- the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- the ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
In return we will provide excellent training to equip you with good subject knowledge.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Anna Cooksey, School Business Manager at: email@example.com or on (01473) 610701.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 29 April 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.