- St Margaret's CEVA Primary School (Ipswich)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2020 12:00 PM
15 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from 20 April 2020.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and suitably experienced Finance Assistant to join our dedicated, hardworking and supportive administrative team. Reporting to the School Bursar, you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the day to day finances at the school.
- have come from a finance background, ideally having experience using Suffolk school's SIMs FMS module or a similar financial system
- possess excellent organisational skills, be able to multi-task, use your initiative
- be flexible and work co-operatively with other members of the team covering the front office if occasionally required
- have personal values that are in line with the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, supportive team committed to achieving high standards
- an enjoyable working environment in a large town school
- a dedicated senior leadership team and governing body
- all the necessary training to meet your professional development needs.
Roll: 420, 4 - 11 year olds.
Visits to the school are appreciated and encouraged.
For further details, please contact the school office: (01473) 251613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Interview date: 3 / 4 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.