- Grange Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2020 12:00 PM
- £17,798 pro rata (£9.23ph)
- 20 hpw, Monday - Friday, 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Fixed Term until 31 August 2021.
- Required from 1 January 2021 (sooner if available).
Grange Community Primary School, Felixstowe (a member of the Orwell Multi Academy Trust) wishes to appoint a supportive and capable teaching assistant for our young learners.
- have recent and relevant experience of working with learners in the primary school age range
- have good numeracy and literacy skills
- have excellent interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues who are committed to providing high quality customer service to our school community
- a lively work environment where no two days are the same
- a supportive school leadership team who wish to invest in your professional development and see you reach high levels of job satisfaction
- an opportunity to successfully share in the challenge of improving a growing school.
If you would like more information about the school, please visit the school's website: www.grange.omat.org.uk
We're afraid it is not possible to visit the school at the present time but if you would like to find out more about the role, please contact the School Office: email@example.com to arrange a time to talk to the Headteacher, Lee Abbott.
Please contact Faye Smith via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Interview date: 3 December 2020
Grange Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.