- The Willows Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,945 - £21,166 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 November 2019 12:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term for one year but this may be extended, depending on budget.
Required from January 2020.
The Willows Primary School is a unique, exciting place to work. We are looking for two skilled HLTAs, who have experience of working with children in the primary age. You should have experience of achieving good outcomes for pupils either in small groups or whole class context and be able to meet the needs of all learners.
We require two HLTAs who are:
- experienced in leading whole class or small group learning in reading, writing and mathematics
- passionate, sharing a commitment to supporting our vulnerable children and their families
- have the enthusiasm to provide personalised learning experiences to children with SEND and other challenges
- have a calm, patient and encouraging manner, with an ability to make learning fun
- have the ability to be self-motivated and manage time effectively in order to maximise children's learning time
- flexible and willing to support children in a variety of situations
- able to differentiate when leading learning
- prepared to use their own initiative
- committed to their own professional development
- ideally, have experience of supporting children with significant SEN needs, including ASD, ADHD, SEMH needs.
Our commitment to you:
- A well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children
- A warm welcome when you visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school via post: The Willows Primary School, Downing Close, Ipswich, Suffolk. IP2 9ER or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: 3 December 2019.
We reserve the right to interview early for the right candidate. The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.