- Stanton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 06 November 2020 01:00 PM
- HLTA: £20,903 - £23,080 pro rata
- Sports Coach: £18,933 – £19,698 pro rata
22.5 hpw, term time.
Fixed term for one year, initially.
Required from 1 January 2021.
Our school is looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Sports Coach to work with children across our school. The position involves teaching PE to KS2 children, providing lunchtime and after school clubs and supporting some of our children with gross and fine motor skill needs.
We can offer you:
- a large, newly refurbished site
- a warm and nurturing environment
- a developing and forward thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
You will have:
- a Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification or at least a level 2 sports coach qualification
- experience of working with primary age children
- a positive personality and someone who is happy to go the extra mile.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Application forms should be emailed to Sue Chapman: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.