- Elmswell Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,401 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2018 01:00 PM
27.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 3pm, 39 weeks per year (term time only).
We are seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic HLTA to join our team.
You will have:
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- the ability to plan and provide cover for PPA cover and absence
- a sound knowledge of positive classroom management
- a good knowledge of child development
- a friendly and approachable manner, ambition and excellent time management skills
- a suitable qualification for the post.
We are a thriving school 9 miles from Bury St Edmunds with well-motivated pupils and a very supportive and friendly staff.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call the school office on (01359) 240261 if you would like to arrange this.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 30 November 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.