- Cedarwood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £14,001 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term for two years initially.
We are looking for an excellent Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our successful school.
The post involves:
- covering classes on a daily basis to deliver learning in the absence of the class teacher
- building and maintaining positive working relationships with pupils, families, external agencies and colleagues in line with the school's policies and ethos
- delivering learning to support the academic achievement of all pupils
- providing feedback to pupils and the class teacher
- contribute to planning and assessment over the short and medium term.
If you are interested in joining the Cedarwood Team, please see the school website for further information and an application form: cedarwood.eschools.co.uk/web/job-vacancies
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 2 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.