- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £6,237 - £6,654 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 14 December 2018 01:00 PM
16.25 hpw (3.25 hours per day, Monday-Friday) 38 weeks per year. Additional hours may be available according to the needs of the school.
Required from January 2019.
We are seeking a skilled, committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 2 team. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features by Ofsted (May 2016).
- have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of pupils
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of pupils
- promote pupil independence and positive behaviours for learning through a 'least help first' approach
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and/or experience in English and maths.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools' Partnership (formerly known as Samuel Ward Academy Trust), we offer:
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
Visits to the school are encouraged - please contact the school office for further details: (01638) 663927. Email: email@example.com
For more information about the school, visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk you can also find us on Facebook (Laureate Primary School) or Twitter (@LaureatePrimary). If you would like an informal discussion or meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the office in the first instance.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed application forms by email to Anne-marie Shropshire, HR Advisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Laureate Community Academy, Exning Road, Newmarket CB8 0AN.
Interview date: 19 December 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.