- Carlton Colville Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 - £18,319 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 December 2018 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year to support children in Upper KS2.
1-year fixed term in the first instance. Permanent position considered.
We are a successful school who aims high and are looking for like-minded staff who want to take on new opportunities and succeed.
- need to love learning and supporting primary children of all ages.
- need to be confident, calm and well organised
- be expected to work 5 days a week and have transferable skills.
- possess good English / mathematics knowledge
- have a Teaching Assistant Qualification (desirable)
- have school experience (essential)
- have the ability and commitment to take on relevant training
- have additional skills which will benefit the school community
- have positive people skills.
We are looking for a positive, flexible, committed, caring person who can work as part of a team using their personal skills to form good relationships with children and adults, in our successful school. If you have these qualities and the necessary qualifications, we would like to hear from you.
Roll: 453; 3 - 11 (inc 52 place Nursery)
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please telephone for an appointment.
Further details are available from Kay Everett-Day, Business Manager in our school office (01502) 572682.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please email completed applications to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 7 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.