- All Saints Primary School, Lawshall
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,495 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 01:00 PM
14.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from May 2019, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our successful and popular school.
You will be required to:
- work mainly with children individually or in small groups
- work closely with the class teachers to maintain high standards
- work in close partnership with external agencies where necessary
- be able to provide evidence of how individual targets are met to ensure progress
- liaise with teaching staff
- assist in developing each child's self-esteem and personal and social skills
- deliver interventions as appropriate to support the needs of the children in the cohort
- to supervise children during their lunch breaks.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children with additional needs in a school setting
- is flexible and can use their own initiative
- can work independently and as part of a team
- is willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of duties
- is resilient, hardworking and self-motivated
- can adapt to suit the needs of individual learners
- has the ability to manage change well, and support pupils in a variety of situations.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Further information about our school is on our school website: www.allsaintsprimary.org
For further details please contact the school on (01284) 828223.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 6 March 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.