- Ravenswood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 - £18,795 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2019 12:00 PM
27.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 3pm. Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
We are a large, successful primary school on the outskirts of Ipswich, looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our team.
This position will involve working alongside the class teacher to give our KS2 pupils in a Year 5 class an outstanding provision (am) and to work within Upper KS2 (pm).
You will be supporting the delivery of the National and International Primary Curriculum, whilst also meeting the needs of the National Curriculum.
We believe all children can, and have the right to, achieve and we need you to help them. We can offer an exciting learning environment and a friendly and supportive staff.
- have experience of working with children, preferably aged 7 - 11
- have an excellent command of the English language
- be able to compile written reports, observations and assessments on key children according to school procedure
- be able to deliver specific support as necessary with individuals or small groups
- hold the relevant qualifications (see person specification).
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. To arrange, please call the school office on (01473) 728565 or contact the school office manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 9 October 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.