- Steeple Bumpstead Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,007 - £17,681 pro rata (£8,553 - £8,892 pa)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 14 December 2018 01:00 PM
22.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year. Temporary (for as long as the child is at the school).
Required from 7 January 2019.
The post will involve working on a 1:1 basis with a student. You should be an enthusiastic and hard-working person with a real passion for working within the classroom environment. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable.
Your duties will include:
- working 1:1
- supporting with learning difficulties
- preparing the classroom for lessons
- tidying up and keeping your work area in good order
- helping maintain pupil records.
Steeple Bumpstead is a picturesque village on the Essex / Suffolk Border.
Our vision is to inspire children to become independent, self-motivated, confident and creative learners in addition to fulfilling their role as responsible and active participants in the community.
At Steeple Bumpstead Primary School we provide:
- a happy, secure, caring and stimulating environment where children are valued for their individuality
- opportunities for children to develop talents and to recognise and achieve their full potential
- equality of opportunity, where stereotypes are challenged, and diversity is celebrated
- a broad and balanced curriculum and a variety of experiences both inside and outside the classroom.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, application forms are available from Tracey Metson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 17 December 2018.
"Unity Schools Partnership are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed."