- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,611 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 01 July 2019 09:00 AM
32.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, term-time only.
16.67 hpw, Monday - Friday, term-time only.
Required from September 2019.
Deployment may include some Breakfast Club shifts starting at 7.40am.
Hillside Primary School is a multi-ethnic primary school. We are ambitious for our pupils and are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to join our successful and hardworking team.
- have relevant experience of supporting primary age pupils
- have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- have experience in adapting and delivering specific support to meet the needs of individual or small groups of children
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; to arrange an appointment, please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office on (01473) 601402 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about our school please take a look at our website: www.hillsidecp.net
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section or from the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Please return completed applications by email to: email@example.com or by post to Hillside Primary School, Belstead Avenue, Ipswich IP2 8NU
Interview date: 10 July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.