- The Bishop's CE Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £14,076 - £14,358 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 April 2020 12:00 PM
32.5 hpw, term time plus 1 week.
Are you looking for a new challenge working with our most vulnerable learners?
Do you have a passion for engaging children in their learning while developing their social and emotional resilience? If so, we would like you to join our inspirational inclusion team.
The role will include:
- effective management of pupils with social emotional and behavioral difficulties
- supporting individuals to re-engage in their learning
- communicating with staff members to promote effective behaviour management techniques in line with the school's 'pathway'
- class based 'behaviour for learning' support
- delivery of nurture provision.
- be a pro-active team member committed to the school's vision of safe, happy, learning for every child
- be highly literate and numerate
- be motivated and enthusiastic
- have a knowledge and understanding of how children develop and learn
- be able to respond to children's needs appropriately and sensitively
- be able to employ good behaviour management strategies
- have a knowledge of nurture-based principles (desirable but not essential).
We can offer you:
- the opportunity of a lifetime to make a real difference in this vibrant and inclusive school community
- enthusiastic children who want to learn
- a clear vision for the future and support for your own career progression through high quality cpd
- a friendly, supportive staff team
- an outstanding learning environment with opportunities for further development.
Roll: 420; 4 - 11
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Early applications are encouraged, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Completed application forms should be returned via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 27 April 2020.
Bishop's Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check. This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
References with specific safeguarding questions will be followed up.
"This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations."
"The postholder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role."