- Hadleigh Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 June 2020 09:00 AM
35 hpw, 8am – 4pm (with an hour unpaid break). 39 weeks per year, term time plus PD days.
Required from September 2020.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our hardworking, friendly Early Years team. You will take on an important role supporting the children’s learning under the class teacher’s guidance and create a positive learning environment for all the children. You will support the class teacher in the planning and delivery of the EYFS curriculum both indoors and out.
You will have:
- experience of working with children within the EYFS group
- a relevant level 3 Early Years qualification
- knowledge of learning areas within the EYFS curriculum
- the ability to use your own initiative in supporting the learning needs of our pupils
- the ability to communicate and motivate children
- general computer literacy
- a flexible and committed approach to working as part of a team.
Please see the person specification document for all essential requirements. Please ensure you meet these before applying.
Hadleigh Community Primary School is a supportive school with a roll currently at 506 pupils plus a 52-place nursery. Please visit our website: https://hadleigh-suffolk.secure-dbprimary.com/suffolk/primary/hadleigh. to get a flavour of the school.
* £9.55 - £9.94 ph.
If you have any questions, further information is available from Jackie Kitchener, Business Manager at the school, Station Road, Hadleigh, Ipswich IP7 5HQ. Tel: (01473) 822161. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the job description/person specification and application form from the related information section. Please return the completed form to the school by email to: email@example.com or by post.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.