- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £6,935 - £7,144 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2019 12:00 PM
16.67 hpw, term time only.
Required from 3 June 2019, with some time before half term for sufficient safeguarding training and handover.
Hillside Primary School and Nursery is a diverse primary school in Ipswich. We are ambitious for our pupils and are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to join our successful and hardworking team.
- have recent and relevant experience of supporting primary age pupils
- have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- have experience in adapting and delivering specific learning support to meet the needs of an individual or groups of children.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please contact Helen Wilden in the school office for further details on (01473) 601402, email email@example.com or take a look at our website: www.hillsidecp.net
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, an application form and job description can be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Please return completed applications by email or by post to Hillside Primary School, Belstead Avenue, Ipswich IP2 8NU.
Interview date: 2 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.