- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 October 2019 01:00 PM
22.5 hpw, 8.30am - midday, Monday - Friday, 38 weeks per year. Including 5 hpw as a MDSA to cover the lunch period four days per week, midday - 1.15pm.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our successful and popular school, who will be able to support a child with SEN when required in class.
As a Learning Support Assistant, you will:
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support learning in a Year 5 / 6 classroom
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in school, including GCSE English and mathematics
- ideally, have experience of delivering interventions
- be able to support children who have SEN
- work as a midday supervisor four lunch times per week.
You must have experience of working within KS2.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development, providing first aid training.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on (01284) 828287.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Cockfield CEVC Primary School, Church Lane, Cockfield, Bury St Edmunds IP30 0LA.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.