- Bures CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 September 2018 09:00 AM
28.75 hpw, term time only. Fixed term until 31 August 2019.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work in Year 1 at our fabulous school.
We would like you to:
- consistently engage pupils in quality learning
- enjoy working with individuals and groups with all sorts of strengths and needs
- ideally have some experience of working within KS1
- have an ability to liaise closely with class teachers
- have a good sense of humour and enjoy working within a team.
We are offering the opportunity for you to:
- enjoy the experience of learning alongside our happy, well-behaved children who are eager to shine
- work within an incredibly friendly, caring and supportive team
- benefit from the support of our strong Christian community.
If you would like to join our committed and professional team we would like to hear from you. We warmly welcome visits to our school.
For an application pack, further details, or to plan a visit, please contact Laura Benns, Business Manager on (01787) 227446 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return the completed form to the school by post or email.
Interview date: 28 September 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.