- Lavenham Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,755 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 September 2018 01:00 PM
10.5 hpw over 2 days (Thurs - Fri), term time only.
Required as soon as possible.
Lavenham Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant to join their friendly, hardworking team to provide 1:1 support for a pupil in KS2, under the guidance of the class teacher.
You must have:
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- experience in providing support and the ability to challenge pupils who have barriers to their learning, allowing them to effectively make the most of school and their opportunities to learn
- good communication skills and the ability to relate to both children and adults in a positive and professional manner.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone (01787) 247350 to make an appointment.
*equivalent to £8.68 ph
More information about the school can be found at www.lavenham.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 1 October 2018.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.