- Saxmundham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.55 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 December 2018 01:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 4.5 days per week, 8.30am - 3.20pm and 8.30am - 12.20pm, term time only (38 weeks per year).
Fixed term until 31 August 2019.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant with experience of working with children in a primary school setting.
- work under the direction of our class teachers and SENCO to support children's learning
- deliver some of our intervention programmes across the school
- make learning fun and exciting
- be an excellent team player
- have GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in both mathematics and English.
- dedicated to recruiting and training exceptional staff
- a school team who are totally committed to excellence in standards and share the belief that all children can achieve at the highest level
- An Ofsted rated 'Good' school (February 2018) located on a superb site in the town of Saxmundham.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit on (01728) 602205 or email: email@example.com
For further information about our school, please visit our website:
Further details and an application pack are available from the school on (01728) 602205 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return your completed application to the school office by post to: Brook Farm Road, Saxmundham IP17 1XQ
Interview date: w/c 17 December 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.