- Brampton CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2019*.
24 hpw, 4 days a week, 39 weeks per year.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, professional and hardworking individual to join our school. You will be working with a wide range of pupil needs including children with SEND on a 1:1 or small group basis. You will work predominantly in our nurture room with another colleague.
You will need to:
- have a flexible approach
- be proactive
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to respond effectively to multiple, changing school priorities
- have emotional and physical resilience
- have the ability to stay calm in challenging situations, patience and a good sense of humour.
We need someone who:
- can quickly establish and maintain, positive relationships with children and parents across our school
- has experience of working with children and young people with special educational needs and a relevant Level 2 qualification or above (e.g. NVQ Supporting Teaching and Learning) is desirable
- is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- can maintain professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- has good knowledge of safeguarding
- is 'Thrive' trained (desirable)
- has the ability to maintain the learning environment.
* There is a possibility that this post could be made permanent.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
For an informal discussion only or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs R Nixon on (01502) 575287 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 28 January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.