- Lavenham Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,626 pro rata (£8.62 ph)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term until end of summer term.
26.5 hpw, 5 days a week, term time only.
Lavenham Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant to join their friendly, hardworking team to provide 1:1 support for a pupil in KS2, under the guidance of the Class Teacher.
You must have:
- good literacy and numeracy skills
- experience in providing support and the ability to challenge pupils who have barriers to their learning, allowing them to effectively make the most of school and their opportunities to learn
- good communication skills and the ability to relate to both children and adults in a positive and professional manner.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone (01787) 247350 to make an appointment.
More information about the school can be found at www.lavenham.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: w/c 28 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.