- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2019 12:00 PM
25.75 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident teaching assistant to work within a modern, friendly and fun primary school.
The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community, with its most recent Ofsted inspection rated the school as 'Good' (October 2017).
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who is able to motivate groups of pupils and plan and teach daily literacy and numeracy sessions.
- need good literacy and numeracy skills.
- ideally be level 3 certified (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- be enthusiastic and confident
- be someone with a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
- be a real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
- be willing to take part in the life of the school
- be experienced (preferred but not essential).
We can offer:
- the chance to develop your career within a supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilise your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership, including governors.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
For an application pack, please call (01440) 702143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.