- Clements Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £18,426 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2019 01:00 PM
28.75 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are seeking to appoint a committed teaching assistant to support learning. You are required to have achieved at least a Level 3 Childcare qualification or similar, a GCSE equivalent in English and mathematics, and to have experience of working with children.
If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team and help to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- a beautiful school building which is expanding
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- a supportive and creative staff team
- a positive 'Good' Ofsted report (February 2014)
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools' Partnership.
* Actual £11,158 - £11,841
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (01440) 702946.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: w/c 6 May 2019.
Clements Primary Academy is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.