- St Mark's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 July 2019 12:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Fixed term for one year.
We are looking for an experienced LSA to join our Year 1 team from September.
We are a friendly and welcoming one-form entry Catholic School that seeks a passionate, enthusiastic and caring learning support assistant.
At St. Mark's, we are committed to providing stimulating learning environments in which pupils' learning differences are supported so to ensure equitable access enabling all children to achieve their full potential.
We can offer:
- delightful, well-behaved children
- fully supportive and caring team of staff, governors and parents
- a forward-thinking school with high standards and rich learning experiences
- CPD to ensure the job is rewarding and fulfilling.
We are looking for someone who:
- is supportive of the school's Catholic ethos
- is passionate about ensuring every child succeeds
- can inspire and has high aspirations for all pupils
- is highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- has experience of delivering interventions with a proven track record, preferably in phonics
- can form strong and positive relationships with children and adults including parents
- has a good level of literacy, grammar and mathematics
- contributes to the whole school community.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on (01473) 601748 to arrange.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 19 July 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.