- Moulton CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 September 2019 12:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and self-motivated Learning Support Assistant for our Reception class.
- have strong English and Mathematics skills (GCSE at Grade C or above essential)
- have recent and relevant experience of working with children and supporting learning, in early years within a school or a preschool
- have a strong understanding of the early years curriculum including phonics and mathematics
- have a willingness to undertake further training
- have the ability to work with children with a range of needs
- be highly motivated, have strong teamwork skills and a 'can do' approach to your work - we are proud of our positivity
- be a strong communicator who is a nurturing, patient and positive individual and strong at building relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- be able to communicate effectively with parents and carers
- understand the need for confidentiality
- be able to use your initiative within established strong structures.
A commitment to raising aspiration and attainment is essential.
We can offer you:
- a supportive and positive learning community with good opportunities for professional development
- a dedicated EYFS team with a teacher and two TAs
- a happy friendly staff who enjoy working here
- very well-behaved children and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed on 4 or 5 September 2019.
Please contact the school office for an appointment from 2 September 2019 on (01638) 750236.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post: Mrs D Shipp, Moulton CEVC Primary School, School Road, Moulton, Suffolk CB8 8PR.
Interview date: 12 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.