- Burton End Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £18,198 pro rata (actual £7,304 pa)
- 17.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Required from 3 May 2021.
We are looking for a committed and flexible early years practitioner who will work across the Nursery and Reception Team, supporting the youngest children in our school.
Applicants would ideally have achieved at least a level 3 childcare qualification or similar, a GCSE equivalent in English and mathematics, and have experience of working with children. This position will be in the school's nursery and Reception, supporting children from the age of 3 and upwards.
If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team and help make a difference we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
We can offer:
- a place in a supportive and creative staff team
- friendly, well behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/131118SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/131118INT
Interviews: 16 April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership – welcoming diversity.