- Broke Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 16 April 2021 09:00 AM
- £18,065 - £18,426 pro rata
- 27.5 hpw, 9am – 3.20pm, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term until August 2022, initially
- Required as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and popular school. The post is full time during term time.
- be able to model excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have a good understanding of how children learn
- be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the children.
- lead interventions for small groups of children in phonics, reading, literacy and numeracy
- support children with SEND (either as 1:2:1 or small group)
- be committed to raising standards
- be able to liaise closely with teachers
- have experience of working in a primary school setting.
We can offer:
- a happy, friendly, vibrant primary school of 680 motivated and positive leaners
- a lively and supportive staff team
- an inclusive and caring ethos
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- the opportunity to join in with a range of social activities from charity events, Staff Fit Club or other enjoyable social events
- access to a national Employee Assistance Programme.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Social distancing guidelines will be adhered to. For further information or to arrange a visit please call the school office on (01473) 729544.
Please find supporting documents below or on the school website: www.brokehall.suffolk.sch.uk
Alternatively, please see the related information section for a job description, application form and person specification. Completed application forms to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 19 April 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.