- The Limes Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,364 - £19,171 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 09 July 2020 05:00 PM
Post 1: 25 hpw. 39 weeks per year.
Post 2: 15 hpw (with potential later to increase to 25 hpw) 39 weeks per year.
- an excellent Learning Support Assistant
- excited to work in a brand new, state-of-the-art school
- passionate about creativity, fun and learning through play
- warm in character and committed to team work, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- enthusiastic, hardworking and ready to get stuck in
- calm and confident to support children of all backgrounds and with different needs
- keen to be the best practitioner you can be
- determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
If so, you will love to work at The Limes Primary Academy.
At The Limes Primary Academy we are looking for two more Learning Support Assistants to join our friendly and professional team of class-based support staff. We are looking for someone who is child centred, flexible and wants to get involved with all aspects of our academy life. This is not just another job. This is the chance to be part of something exciting and worthwhile.
We can offer you:
- a firm commitment to you and your professional development
- friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- a growing learning community
- encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- coaching and mentoring from the Phase Leader
- fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
- opportunities to further develop your career within our multi-academy trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
- a stunning school environment, with state-of-the-art facilities
- and, most importantly, amazing children just waiting to meet you.
An informal discussion with the headteacher is essential. Please contact Kate Cracknell at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01502) 449200. We hope you will take the time to find out more about our new academy and experience our warm welcome.
* Level 2: £17,364 - £18,065 pro rata; Level 3: £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata.
For further details of both positions (level 1 and level 2) and to apply, please visit: www.thelimesacademy.org/recruitment
Please return your completed application forms via post or email to: email@example.com Kate Cracknell, Headteacher, The Limes Primary Academy, Lime Avenue, Oulton, Lowestoft, NR32 3BQ.
Interview date: 15 July 2020. Please note that interviews may either take place in school while observing strict social distancing and risk assessment procedures and/or via Zoom call.
The Limes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references. The school and REAch2 Academy Trust reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.