- Risby CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £16,755 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term contracts initially until 31 August 2019, term time only.
- Role 1: 8.45am - 12pm, 1pm - 3.30pm Monday - Friday, 28.75 hpw
- Role 2: 8.45am - 12pm Monday - Friday, 16.25 hpw
- Role 3: 8.45am - 12.30pm, 1pm - 3.30pm Monday - Friday, 31.25 hpw.
We are looking to appoint 3 new members of staff to work on a 1:1 basis within our school supporting children with additional needs in our Year 2 and Year 4 classes. The roles may also include working with small groups of children from throughout the school for curriculum intervention work.
You should have:
- experience of working with children with additional needs
- a positive, consistent and patient approach to supporting children with S.E.N.D. in a mainstream setting
- experience of working with small groups of children
- the ability to work well as part of a team.
Risby CEVCP School is a popular and growing primary school, operating at the heart of the village community. It is a vibrant, welcoming and friendly school with happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving. Staff at Risby are dedicated, caring and consistently want the best for the children.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Alternatively if you prefer, please contact Avril Ebbs, School Business Manager, for further information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01284) 810367.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 24 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.