- St Matthew's CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 04 January 2019 12:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 8.45am - 3.15pm, 38 weeks per year.
Temporary until the end of the academic year, in the first instance.
A Lower KS2 Teaching Assistant is required to join our team from February 2019.
St Matthew's is a large, diverse church school with a distinct Christian ethos. We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support learning in one of our lower KS2 classes.
You will have:
- GCSE grade C or above in English and mathematics or a similar qualification
- experience of working with children with additional needs
- an awareness of how to support EAL pupils
- good communication skills and the ability to enable children to access the curriculum
- an adaptable and flexible approach to team work
- good ICT skills
- excellent attendance and punctuality.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed forms should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to the school for the attention of the Headteacher.
Interview date: 11 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.