- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £2,475 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 09:00 AM
Required from May 2019.
‘Developing Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Independent Learners’
Monday - Friday, midday - 1.30pm.
- be responsible for promoting positive play experiences and opportunities for the children during the lunchtime break
- ensure that children experience a sociable and enjoyable lunchtime experience
- administer first aid (a valid first aid certificate is desirable, but training will be provided).
- have experience of working with children preferably in a school environment
- be able to communicate effectively
- be able to work on your own initiative without supervision
- be able to work as part of a team
- be motivated and keen to act upon advice.
- a large, successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- the opportunity to work with motivated and forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to various professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visits to the school are welcome.
For further information, an informal discussion, or to arrange a visit, please contact our School Business Manager, Michael Hewstone on: (01473) 728566, or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section, or from the school website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk
Alternatively, you can call the school office on (01473) 728566.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to Human Resource, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: w/c 6 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.