- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 16 November 2018 01:00 PM
5.5 hpw (1 hour 5 mins per day), 38 weeks per year.
- enjoy working with children and have excellent interpersonal skills, patience and a sense of humour
- assist and support in the supervision, engagement and development of pupils during lunchtime
- attend to minor injuries / first aid duties.
Experience is not essential.
We can offer you:
- job stability
- a great team and children to work with
- relevant training.
For further details or an application pack, please call: (01440) 702143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.