- Cedarwood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9 ph*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2019 01:00 PM
1.25 hours per day, various days available, term time only.
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for friendly and approachable MDSA / Play Leaders to join the Cedarwood lunchtime team. This is a crucial part of the school day and you will need to:
- be enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- be nurturing and develop good relationships with children
- be able to encourage and lead imaginative play
- able to promote and support positive behaviour
- be flexible and adaptable according to the demands of the day.
* plus an allowance for holiday pay
The role will include supporting children in the dining room, in the playground, indoors during wet play, in the nurture room and may also include some first aid.
The school implements a rigorous child protection policy.
To arrange a visit, please contact Katharyn Smith-Howell, School Business Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further information and an application form, please visit our website: cedarwood.eschools.co.uk
Interview date: 10 December 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.