- Thorndon CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.62 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 08 March 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term for 1 year. Required from March 2019.
1 hr 20 mins per day, 38 weeks per year.
- need to enjoy working with children and have excellent interpersonal skills, patience and a sense of humour
- assist and support in the supervision, engagement and development of pupils during lunchtime
- ensure that children with SEN are included in play activities.
Experience is not essential.
Our school community offers:
- support from experienced colleagues
- happy and well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- supportive parents and governors
- excellent CPD opportunities.
We are a supportive and friendly team and visits to the school are encouraged.
For further information, please either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on (01379) 678392.
Application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted directly to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.