- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £17,888 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 June 2019 09:00 AM
7.5 hpw (1.5 hours per day) term time only.
We wish to appoint a Midday Supervisor to a team of Learning Support Assistants and Midday Supervisors. Our aim is to offer a positive lunchtime experience that promotes the Hillside Values, removes barriers to learning, and supports greater access to the curriculum.
You will be:
- enthusiastic with a proven, flexible approach to working in a busy environment
- confident in promoting an acceptable standard of behaviour and encouraging positive play and activities both on the playground and indoors on wet days.
We will offer you:
- a Hillside Guarantee providing a wellbeing package and continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities
- a supportive leadership team
- enthusiastic pupils
- a chance to be part of a team of committed and professional colleagues.
*Actual Pay £2,969 - £2,998
Visits to the school are welcomed, to arrange an appointment please contact Mrs
Helen Wilden in the school office for further details on (01473) 601402 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section or from the school website at: www.hillsidecp.net
Interview date: 12 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.