- Ravenswood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £9.43 ph (£18,198 pro rata)
- 5hr 50 pw, 38 weeks per year
- Required as soon as possible.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Midday Supervisor at Ravenswood Community Primary School.
- preferably have experience of working with children of primary school age
- be flexible
- able to work well within a team and willing to undertake Safeguarding and PREVENT training.
- supervising pupils during the lunch break in the dining rooms, on the playgrounds, or in the classrooms.
- clearing up spillages in the lunch hall/classroom.
- setting tables, clear tables and chairs, wipe down and maintain general cleanliness of the lunch area
- communicating effectively with pupils, maintaining good behaviour according to the school’s behaviour policy.
We are looking for applicants who are flexible, calm and well organised. You should work well in a team and be able to use your own initiative when required.
You will be sensitive to the needs of all children.
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged (if current circumstances allow, if not please telephone for more information). Please contact the school office and speak to Mrs Amie Howard to arrange an appointment.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 19 April 2021.
Interviews will be via Zoom in the event that guidance has not changed, all arrangements will be made in advance.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.