- Roman Hill Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £13,450 pa.
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 May 2019 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year, 8.30am - 3.30pm.
Post 1: Permanent.
Post 2: Maternity cover.
We are currently expanding our nurture provision which supports pupils who find school and learning difficult. High quality nurture provision ensures children with social, emotional and mental health needs can build positive attachments which allow them to access their learning.
We are now looking to appoint 2 enthusiastic and motivated members of staff as Nurture Practitioners who will build high quality relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals.
We would like to hear from you if you are known for your ability to:
- understand child development
- work closely with class teachers to plan, deliver and evaluate intervention programmes and lessons to classes of children
- foster positive relationships with children, families and staff
- work on your own initiative and within a team
- enable the children to be the best that they can be
- work with other professionals
- remain calm and respond sensitively to individual needs
- work proactively to meet pupils' individual needs.
We can offer:
- children who love to come to school and are striving to do their best
- quality CPD whatever stage of your career
- opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues
- supportive and friendly staff
- a well-resourced and developed space for a nurturing environment.
You will have GCSE English and mathematics at grade C or above (or equivalent) and successful experience of supporting children with complex emotional needs.
For further information, or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Roz Payne on (01502) 563161 or via email at: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned to Roz Payne via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Roman Hill Primary School, Avondale Road, Lowestoft NR32 2NX.
Please note, CVs cannot be accepted.
Interview date: 24 May 2019.
We are part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts.