- St Peter and St Paul C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,173 - £18,672 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 16 November 2018 01:00 PM
32.5 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
We are seeking a well-organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly office team as Office Manager / Finance Administrator. You will report directly to the Head Teacher.
You will have:
- experience of financial systems and a willingness to learn new systems
- experience of working in a busy office environment, on your own and as part of a team, ideally in a school setting
- the ability to use your own initiative and be flexible and enthusiastic
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- good English and mathematics skills
- good experience of standard computing packages, particularly Word and Excel
- experience of dealing with external agencies and stakeholders
- an interest in helping children and working with families within an administration role.
We can offer:
- a successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- being part of an organisation that is growing and developing, and is passionate about delivering high quality education for its pupils
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 20 November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.