- The Willows Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £22,462 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 September 2019 12:00 PM
21 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
Required from September / October 2019.
The Willows Primary School is a unique and exciting place to work. We are looking for a highly organised and experienced office administrator to join our forward thinking, newly established office team as our Office Manager.
This is an exciting role at the heart of the school. You will play a key part in ensuring that everyone is able to learn and work in a safe, stimulating environment and to ensure families and visitors feel valued and part of our community.
Our challenge to you:
- Be highly organised, flexible and quick thinking
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Be friendly and professional, modelling excellent communication skills in order to support our children and families, as well as welcome visitors
- Have experience of the development, management and operation of school administration systems
- Be able to use school administrative and financial systems, including Capita SIMS, PSF and Microsoft Office Suite
- Have experience of managing others in an office environment, ideally in an educational setting
- Have a working knowledge of school HR procedures and related safeguarding requirements
- Have awareness of the specific needs of young children in relation to their health, safety and wellbeing, as well as their education
- Have experience of HR administration and recruitment processes
- Show true team player qualities by collaborating with colleagues and participating in the wider life of the school.
Our commitment to you:
- A well-resourced school that encourages continuing professional development
- Trust in your capabilities and support for you to realise your innovative ideas
- A school where you will be enabled to make your mark and you will really know you are making a difference in the lives of children
- A warm welcome when you visit.
The Willows is part of the Orwell Multi-Academy Trust. We currently have 6 schools within the trust, all located either within or close to Ipswich (Suffolk).
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Paul Arch, Headteacher to arrange via email: email@example.com or phone the school office on (01473) 683178.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: The Willows Primary School, Downing Close, Ipswich IP2 9ER.
Interview date: w/c 16 September 2019.
The Willows Primary School is an Orwell Multi Academy Trust Academy and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.